Print this page (label) then Click Here to go back RecycleUS Laser page.
Important: Use this label ONLY if you have a RecycleUS Return Authorization email with a RA #.
Laser toner cartridge authorized return (RA) procedures:
1. Make sure the cartridge is NOT empty. If it is an empty cartridge, you may return it using the empty return label - CLICK HERE for the label.
2. Make sure it is a cartridge we supplied. You must notify us via email of the problem. Make sure you include information about your initial order, including: original order number, your name, address, email address, phone number, cartridge type, nature of the problem and date of the original order. Also you must include the serial number on the cartridge. It is a small number below a bar code on a white label.
3. Once we identify your order, we then will issue you a RA (Return Authorization) number via a reply email and send you a replacement cartridge ground within 24 hours.
4. Please place the cartridge in a padded box (the original box & packaging work best). Tape a note to the cartridge that says "DEFECTIVE - RA#__________", include a sample printed page, highlighting the problem on the sample page. Print the reply email we sent with the RA number. Print this label page & write the RA# on the label. Apply the label to the box. (The RA# "__________" must appear on the label.) Normally, the least expense is to ship the cartridge ground - not first class. We reimburse you with a $7.00 credit for the return shipping. Always refer to the RA number on any follow up correspondence.
5. If you wish to receive a refund, follow the same procedures as above & request a refund on the printed reply email we sent with the RA number. It is important for you to write "REFUND - RA#__________ " on the cartridge and the above label. We process a refund within 10 days of receipt of the cartridge.
If your questions are not answered here, dont hesitate to Contact Us.
Thank you for your business!